Malkangiri District is named after its headquarters town, Malkangiri. During formation of Odisha Province in 1936, Malkangiri was a ‘Taluk’ of Nabrangpur sub–division of Koraput District of Odisha. In 1962 it was upgraded to a subdivision of Koraput District. The present Malkangiri got its identity as an independent district due to reorganization of districts of Odisha as per a notification on 1st October, 1992 and with effect from 2nd October 1992. Covering an area of 5,791 sq. kms, it lays between 17 degree 45’N to 18 degree 40’N latitudes and 81 degree 10’ E to 82 degree E longitude.
- Tender Call Notice for Supply of Spectacles for DBCS
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for the Post of Junior Clerk & Stenographer
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for the Post of Junior Clerk & Stenographer, Office of the Dist Judge, Malkangiri
- Publication of Draft & Reject List for the Post of Part Time Math & Science Teacher and Watchman, SSA, Malkangiri
- Final Selection List for CBST for the Post of Staff Nurse Under NHM, Malkangiri
- Tender Call Notice for Sanitation